Sunday, April 5, 2015

C4K 8-10


http://www.goldenquillpress.com/images/comments%20clipart.jpg
C4K#8
I was assigned to Jacob S's blog. His most recent post was about aardvarks. He said that they were from Africa and are nocturnal. He also said they were on Noah's ark.
In my comment, I told him that he had written a good post. I have never seen an aardvark before, but I imagine that it would be pretty neat to see one.

C4K#9
I was assigned to Gray's blog. He wrote about his upcoming PARCC test. He said that he has worked hard, and that he has confidence in himself to do well.

In my comment, I introduced myself and said that I was a student at South Alabama. I said I knew that he would do well on this test, and that the more confidence he has, the better.

C4K#10
I was assigned to Jorja's class blog. Jorja is a student from New Zealand. In his post, he talked about a class field trip that his class took to Holland Gardens. He wrote about the fun that he had, and all the fun things that could be done at Holland Gardens.

In my comment, I told him that he had written a great post. It was really neat to see the pictures from a place in New Zealand, considering I am from the United States. Holland Gardens definitely seems like a fun place to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment