Saturday, January 17, 2015

Blog Post 1

Picture showing how technology is truly on top in the classroom.
EDM 310 is a class that I have heard so much about. I've been warned about the time that it will take to complete the large amount of work by many people. However, I have also heard many stories of how satisfied people feel after leaving this class. Though it is challenging, former students are thankful for the content they were taught and different, effective ways on how to use it in their future classrooms.
I have never taken a course like EDM 310 in high school or in college. I know that, like all classes, there will be extensive projects and different ways to measure success. On the contrary, I know that I will use more technology and different types of technology to complete my work. I am excited about all the new things that I will learn that I can use in my classroom one day!
I believe that the most challenging aspect in this course, for me, will be staying focused and completing all of my work. Sometimes, I get so busy that I forget to complete work for some classes. To address this aspect of the class, I will make sure I remain determined throughout the entire semester, and make sure that my planner stays up to date! I don't have many questions for the course; I am confident that I will be taught everything that I need to know to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment