Thursday, March 26, 2015

March C4K

http://www.clipartpanda.com/categories/classroom-clipart-black-and-white
Add caption

In Advice for Future High School Students by Ulises, he gives five points of advice for future high school students. These are to join sports or clubs, stay on top of homework, take notes, don't hang out around the wrong crowd, and to stay on top of your grades!

I told him that I was a college student at South Alabama, and that this was awesome advice. I also told him to make sure he takes the ACT, because that is where a lot of scholarship money comes from!


In Tom's post, he wrote about Samuel Jackson. He wrote about his acting history and all of the awards Samuel Jackson has won in the past. He wrote about him in honor of black history month.

I told him that I was a college student at South Alabama, and that he wrote a great post! Samuel Jackson was an awesome actor, and he definitely deserves the recognition that he was given in the post.


In Macie M's blog post on Book Project, she wrote about a book she had read titled Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson. The book was about two girls who were good friends; one was outgoing and one was shy. The outgoing friend disappeared and left the shy friend a list of things to do to help her grow as a person and face her biggest fears. In the end, the shy friend learned to really be herself.

In my comment, I introduced myself and told her she had written a great post. I told her the book sounded very good and it was something that I would be interested in reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment